Doha Cruise Tour
20-DAY CRUISE TOUR ON NORWEGIAN DAWN
4-Day / 3 Night Pre Cruise Tour Doha Highlights
Delve into the mystique of Doha, capital of Qatar, a city embracing modernity yet preserving all the nuances of the Arab tradition. Wander around Doha's cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by the magnificent skyline.
- 3 nights hotel stay with breakfast
- Airport to hotel transfer
- Doha City Tour
- Dhow Cruise with dinner onboard
- Jeep desert safari with English-speaking guide; includes BBQ lunch
- Souq Waqif: a traditional bazaar with myriad of little shops
- Transfer to the ship
4-Day Pre-Cruise Land Tour. 16-Day Cruise. 11 Ports.
CRUISE ITINERARY OVERVIEW
DAY 1: Arrival in Doha, Transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Vision of Doha city tour followed by a Dhow cruise with dinner onboard.
Day 3: Desert Splendor
Day 4: Doha Embarkation
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Port Victoria, Seychelles
La Digue, Seychelles
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Port Louis, Mauritius
Need to Know:
The following itineraries in this brochure are for reference purposes only. All programme details including timings and inclusions are subject to change at the discretion of our local tour operator based on conditions during operation. Programmes must be booked outside of 66 days to sailing.
- Any extra nights must be booked independently.
- Once guests who are confirmed on a Cruise Tour have checked-in for their cruise, guests will receive their final itinerary and hotel assignment in their E-Docs. This will be within 21 days of sailing. Hotels are not assigned before this time.
- If travelling with other guests in different staterooms, please ensure you are booked on the same programme. Last minute changes cannot be accommodated.
- Please ensure your flights are booked in or out of the correct airport - Doha International Airport (DIA)
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- View a list of tender ports.
EMBARKATION + DISEMBARKATION
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing on Day 1 of cruise.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking on final day of cruise.
Dates & prices
Staterooms & Accommodation
There's nothing like starting your morning with a glass of sunshine and fresh ocean breezes on your own private balcony. Norwegian offers a wide range of contemporary and lavish accommodation designed for you, your family or even a retreat with your besties. From convenient adjoining staterooms to the Penthouse (includes a private butler), we've made room for every vacationing style.